2010年10月30日星期六

Squatting in one night in jail to two thousand white

About small fry cry: "waste of the beast moncler jackets! I kick the news that he was OVA! Laoliao but it seems to me that it does not matter, eh?" If you are not ready, Mr. Young is a judo black belt degrees, the second leg may be kicking finger tree, I am sure that is not his opponent, this is completely finished. Liao's big brother, I would like to school tomorrow afternoon, stopped at the school beat him up, play hard point, preferably directly to the hospital, so that on Saturday he would lose to distinguish. Do not worry if he dared the police, my father is a police chief, squatting in the detention center to make it even looks good in the evening. "Akai originally intended to help to overcome the three K's brother, but after removal of the three k's brother, as he turned to more Liao Xuebing begged Would not it be better? Willing to raise four thousand, but also to win the belstaff jackets, once accepted money from what should have required him taking a picture then, is not a trivial matter?
"Squatting in one night in jail to two thousand white, a wonderful idea, I said boy, you really have the courage to make a woman. Liaoxue Bing Mozhaoxiaba not guess what's a trap, right? Collusion with the police is good, I went out to grab ever. No, no, you need to think big brother Liao, I do not for one moment, downstream of a bad stop the dark. "people also chimed in and said:" Yes, ah, in good faith, Kaige He just spit the nail, which may be yet. "
Liao Xuebing more than a sneer, "the woman to compete in this way, totally offensive", because who's sacred words, back to the year closed, we dare Sipilailian, you really do not have sense of shame, and if I'd Sa Paoniao forget to drown himself, then we live in a world of suffering. Then again, alone, may constitute the light of day I clean conscience, how could a mere thousand dollars, in order to help beat a stranger's innocent? You have not been promised? "Akai does not seem to be happy.

没有评论:

发表评论